The patent professionals of Gallo & Partners are authorized to represent client companies for the filing, obtaining and defense of patent rights, in particular before the Italian Patent and Trademark Office (UIBM), the European Patent Office (EPO), the International Patent Office (WIPO) or in any country through our network of qualified correspondents.
In particular, our patent related services include:
- Filing of national patents in any country, of European patents, of international PCT patents, in the most diverse technical sectors thanks to the different technical skills of our engineers;
- Prior art searches on the inventions submitted to us, and drafts of our expert opinions on the effective possibility of accessing patent protection by satisfying the required requisites;
- Infringement and drafts of freedom to operate opinions for placing products on the market, assessing the risks of infringement of third party rights;
- Drafting and filing of utility models;
- Payment and monitoring of annuity fees;
- National validations of European patents;
- Extension of national patents and utility models abroad;
- Drafting of licensing agreements and technology transfer;
- Economic evaluation of granted patents;
- Management and evaluation of patent portfolios;
- Surveillance service of competitors' deposits;
- Advice as party technicians (CTP) in legal actions of nullity and infringement of patent rights;
- Consultancy for the Courts as Technical Consultants of the CTU Office in legal actions relating to patents and utility models, or more generally with reference to the violation of Industrial Property rights such as, for example, regarding issues of unfair competition or subtraction of information;
- Oppositions and appeals before the European Patent Office;
- Due diligence of IP portfolios.
- Assistance in the transfer of patent rights to third parties or in the acquisition of third party rights;
- Organization of conferences on specific topics or training courses for company personnel destined to become an internal reference for the client company.