Our trademarks team at Gallo & Partners provides full support throughout the trademark registration process, supporting clients starting from assessing filing options and chances, the risks relating to use on the market, all the way to enforcement of the registered trademark.
In particular, we provide the following services:
- Advice and opinions on the ideal strategy for the protection of a trademark worldwide, through preliminary checks on the trademark registrability;
- Trademark identity and similarity search as well as trademark registrability opinions;
- Management and development of trademark portfolio and review of existing trademark portfolio to optimise protection and cover potential shortcomings;
- Filing and processing Italian, European and international trademark applications and before individual national offices up to registration;
- Filing and executing opposition and defence in passive opposition proceedings before the Italian, European Trade Mark Office and the Offices Abroad;
- Monitoring service with the aim of notifying clients of trademark applications susceptible to likelihood of confusion filed by third parties.
- Infringement and unfair competition advisory services;
- Support in the transfer of trademark rights to third parties or in the acquisition of third-party rights;
- Organisation of in-house training sessions and seminars for clients;
- Customs protection measures.